Freitag, 18. September 2015

09-18-15: Day 3 - Getting out there



Today the very first thing was weight control.
I've lost somewhat about two kilos in three days, yay!
 
 
 
Then breakfast, with cheese again. Bah!
I just skipped the cheese slice.
 
Then waiting for some while, chatting with fellow patients...
 
At about nine, talking to Dr. Zuchristian.
Medically everything is pretty fine with me
("as it should be at your young age").
I told him about that I need more action with the therapies,
and he promised to have a look into that.
It's probably a data failure that I have so few therapies.
 
Then to the pool for aquagym,
today with little balls.
After that, my next fango,
but I could not relax as well as yesterday.
The radio was disturbing, especially the commercials.
 
Before lunch, I planned a visit to the hairdresser next Wednesday.
That messy purple hair will get a touch-up.
 
Lunch was tomato soup,
grilled vegetables, wild rice, half a tomato with a spoonful of cream,
and a fruit salad.
 
 
After lunch, Walking.
The Walking Group was over too soon for my taste,
and I had the rest of the afternoon off,
so I went walking in the park for an hour.
 
After my walk I had a delicious yogurt and
was working a bit on the tablet PC,
revising a novel.
 
 
Shock at the dinner table:
we got salad,
I got tofu and potatoes (the others got fish),
but we all got
A MINI TWIX!!!
No, no, no.
This can't be.
It wandered directly into my handbag.
It will survive the weekend and on Monday
I will put it right under the dietologist's nose and ask what this f*ck is about.
I want sugar withdrawal, not being spoiled! Haha!!
 
 
Now will spoil myself with a peach I have left over,
and listen to some radio in my super soft and comfy bed.
 
Tomorrow Saturday, still breakfast at 07:15.
I wouldn't get up so early on a weekend if the coffee wasn't good.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen