Donnerstag, 17. September 2015

09-17-15: Day 2 - Pure Wellness




 
Today I had to get up real early to get my blood taken and do a sugar test.
I had to drink a large cup of glucose solution, baaaah!
Then wait two hours without eating or drinking, not even water.
Another needle into the fingertip, then finally breakfast. Coffeeeeeeee!!!!
 
After breakfast, aquagym.
Was fun.
 
 
For lunch I had a suuuuper tasty (although sugarfree)
strudel and cream dish with vanilla sauce.
That's austrian.
I love it.
 
 
After some information about the history of the resort and General FAQ,
 
I had my very first Parafango mud laid on my back.
Warm, smooth, just relaxing.
Almost slept in.
 
Then until dinner I had no further program and honestly,
got a bit bored.
Need to talk to Dr. Zuchristian so he'll give me more therapies.
 
Dinner was a salad.
 
I went to the pool afterwards and had an hour of swimming,
plus another half of just having fun in the water with the other patients.
 
 
Tomorrow weight control.
The scale is waiting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen