Freitag, 26. Dezember 2014

12-26-14: Thankful for EVERYTHING

 
 
Hello dear butterflies!
 
 
 
 
Today I am thankful for:
EVERYTHING.
Just - everything.
 
 
 
 
I had a perfect Christmas.

 
 
What happened these last days:
 
Last Saturday I had a "walking date" with Auri. Sadly, we didn't walk too much. My back hurt like hell - must have been because of all the work scrubbing the floor on Friday, or maybe I just wasn't used to walking anymore... it be as it be, I couldn't walk more than about two or three kilometers. We returned to Bregenz and had lunch (a wonderful aubergine and zucchini pizza with feta) and later went to have coffee/cacao (Auri had an irish coffee while I treated myself to an amaretto cacao, mmmm!!!). We then parted and I drove back to Feldkirch.
Sunday was a very tranquil day, so tranquil that I don't even remember much of it.
But I remember Sunday and Monday I was eating much too much, not moving at all, I was really down. I felt VERY bad until on Monday afternoon I met with Sunny and she literally lighted my heart up again.
On Tuesday, things turned toward the better. I went to have my breakfast at Café April, a wonderful café in Feldkirch very close to my home and that offers super tasty food, even vegan. I had an ayurvedic mash and a berries smoothie and immediately felt better. Later I met with Sunny, and we had a Red Bull together. She put my head back up, passing through some tears, which felt out of place in the bar, so we went to my home where I recovered quickly. We then had a soy latte (not Sunny, she had a Red Bull - little addict she is) at Café April and wished them a Merry X-Mas... so friendly people there. I must ask the couple working there for their names.
 
 
In the evening there was the Christmas celebration in the Pro Mente house. I enjoyed it a lot, we were all in a great mood and gave each other nice presents (we used the "Christmas imp" system - everyone had drawn one person to give a gift to, and received a gift from their own "imp"), but we also gave more presents than that to our closer friends. I gave bath stuff and a massage roller and massage oil and little angel figurines. I received a smoothie recipe book from my "imp", and a room fragrance also by my imp, who happened to be one of my closest friends :) I also got a book by Lise Bourbeau from another friend, and a small angel figurine.
Two friends were celebrating their two year anniversary together, so we went to have two drinks after the Christmas celebration with them. Was fun. Although I thought for a few moments that one of my friends, who accompanied us and was a bit more than friendly towards me, wanted to take our relationship to a new level. I am in love with my Maddy!!! But it is alright. My friend knows we are "only friends", as far as that is "only"! We are always there for each other, and I honestly and truly wish he will find love.
 
 
I spent Christmas Eve alone for the first time.
Yet that was not sad at all; I had spent the whole day with my two best friends - Sunny and her "ketchup" - and had lotsa fun. In the evening, I prepared myself a wonderful vegan festive meal (from Vegourmet Corn Steak di Fumo, which is like canard, and vegan "mayonnaise" with which I made the best mayonnaise salad I ever had!). Later I watched a bit of TV, and then prepared myself a pink fizz relax bath complete with the book by Bourbeau I've been given. It was exhilarating. I enjoyed it a lot - the bath and the book (I continued reading the book in the bed after the water was not so comfy anymore).
 
At 22:00 I was in bed, singing "Silent Night" to myself.
 
Christmas Day was spent with family. My dear sister picked me up at the train station and our whole family went to have a Christmas meal at a restaurant in the BregenzerWald. It was tasty and good, but we had to wait for it pretty long, and the baby got impatient (although he is a treasure, and his smile is gorgeous). So my father went home together with my brother's family and my sis, my mom and me drove to my aunt to an "extended family come-together". It was boooooooring, but the cake and cookies were fine ;)
 
I drove home by train in the evening, started a puzzle, played on the computer (City Girl Life and Sims 4), and just enjoyed having Christmas holidays.
 
 
 
 
 
What happened today:
 
I played on the computer quite a long time today, basically I didn't sign off from Facebook since the morning... but in the morning after having cereal and relaxing a bit, I did yoga (the "Lazy Dog" sequence from my yoga dvd, about 23 minutes), and some "free jogging" on the Wii Sports (ten minutes while watching TV, but it's a start), and some gymnastics (sit-ups and such). Felt better afterwards. My weight is up high and I have to take care of myself.
Had the leftovers from Christmas Eve for lunch, a smoothie in the afternoon and half a pizza (small and home-made) for dinner.  
And I meditated! Meditation is uplifting... myself and the world around me. I got a candles & glass decorations set (very very beautiful) for Christmas from Sunny, by the way; they are all lighted now and illumine my room in a reddish pink magenta hue. I did a long meditation for Gaia and harmony on earth, and then another for myself and harmony in myself. Feeling veeery balanced and happy and harmonious now... hope this state of well-being will continue and expand itself over all my body, all my being, all my life...
 
 

I AM thankful...

 
 

Thank you butterflies and hope to see you again soon!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen