Samstag, 13. Dezember 2014

12-13-14: A good day to start a new diary?

 
 
 
Hello butterflies!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Today I am thankful for:

myself

 
 
 

What happened today:

I got up real late. I like to sleep in on Saturdays, but today I only crawled out of bed by midday, and it was another hour until I was finally showered. I had to get new light bulbs for my room and do some grocery shopping. Problem - my bank has sent all of my payroll from my giro account, to my savings account bank book. Great, because I was left with only 30€ in my account, and all my money on my bank book - and it's Saturday, bank closed. Wonderful... but luckily, my roomie's boyfriend was there to help me out. Thankful!!!
I then got all my groceries, plus light bulbs, plus aroma candle (one is a woman) home, and after calling my friend and she told me to get into the next bus and go for a walk with her and her hubby, well, I did just that ;) love you Sunny (and "ketchup"!).
After a lot of great talking and walking they gave me a ride near to my home while they went to pick up some groceries before Lidl closes for the weekend. I went home and got on the PC to play Sims 4 (still have to get used to it) and then Facebook games for a while (City Girl Life and Candy Crush Soda, anyone?) while snacking some of my much beloved Kelly's salt & vinegar crisps. Mmmmm. Topped it off with some great soy ice cream - with Nesquik choco sauce, of course! I don't feel guilty; Saturdays are for enjoyment.
And yeah, I know, I'm fat and maybe shouldn't have crisps and ice-cream. Well, f*ck you. I'll have what I love, because it's my goddamn natural right. Calories will be burnt during life.
I have started reading an amazing book last evening and will probably continue reading it tonight. If it continues being amazing I might recommend it to you.
 
 
 
 
What I ate today:
 
breakfast: big smoothie from two bananas, three oranges and some berries
lunch: a chocolate croissant and one and a half can of Red Bull
dinner: salt & vinegar crisps, and soy ice-cream with choco sauce
 
 
How I moved today:
 
a long walk with friends
 
 
How I relaxed today:
 
sleeping in a lot,
walking and talking with friends,
and playing Facebook games and Sims 4
 
 
How I felt love and support today:
 
walking and talking,
been lent money,
roomie hung my lamp for me,
distant friend asked for meeting me during the holidays.
 
 
Validation of the day:
Calories: uh-oh!
But a great Saturday nevertheless due to wonderful friends.
 
 
 
 

 
------------------------------------------------------
 
 

Have a great 12-13-14 butterflies and

an amazing Saturday night!

 

What a combo!

 

 
 
 
And I'd love if you continue visiting my page!
 
 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen