Montag, 25. Januar 2016

Crisis and catharsis...



Hello!



Saturn is passing through my 10th house 
- the work house - 
until 2017 and I'm strongly feeling the effects. 

Life at my current workplace is getting tougher and tougher, 
to the point that I've accumulated a lot of sick leaves already 
(because of physical and psychic exhaustion and debility) 
and even got to the point of wanting a different job 
and even applying for a different job. 


Saturn, you are causing trouble. 

But I guess that's what you do. 


I bow to you. I surrender. 

I am a humble woman. I need to earn money.
I need my job, and my company needs me. 
Please take away all my negativite thoughts about my current workplace. 
Let joy return to my everyday tasks. 


Life isn't always about running away from problems. 

Sometimes it means taking them and transforming them. 

Saturn, help me. 

Help me through this negative phase. 

Help me evolution. 

I know you're not essentially the "bad guy". 
You're here to make us stronger, stand taller. 










I WILL make it through this. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen