Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015

Magic Cleaning: Part 1 - Clothes




Not long ago I've been recommended the book

"Magic Cleaning"

by 

Marie Kondo




Tried her method. 



Here are photos of the first part. 
Clothes. 



Step 1: Gather all your clothes in one place. 



Only exception: clothes for washing.









Step 2: Feel the clothes one by one. 
Only those that immediately spark joy, may stay. 




These may stay




These may leave










Step 3: Sort them into your wardrobe following the #konmarimethod
















Soooo proud to have an orderly wardrobe now!!!

Doesn't it look good?



Still missing some dark clothes and the thick pullovers (are for washing), 
jackets are in the hallway, 
and my ball robe and other festive clothing can be found in a different wardrobe
(my grandma shrine, as I call it, the closet I inherited from granny). 




Next up: Bags and purses, and then shoes!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen