Montag, 23. Februar 2015

02-23-15: Equanimity...

 
 
Hello butterflies!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Today has been a day of ups and downs...

 
 
 

A design proposal I made to my boss for a new product was turned down,

that demotivated me quite a lot as I had put much effort into it...

 

... also, I was hungry because I didn't take enough healthy snacks with me

for work,

so after work when I finally went grocery shopping I bought a lot of crap

and ate it on my way home... :(

 

Nevertheless,

in the evening after a good afternoon nap (mmm)

I had my obesity self-help group

and it was very uplifting.

We painted/crafted a tree and it reminded me a lot of my grandma

(I once wrote a poem for her with tree allegory)...

 

 

So the day went from okay to shitty and then back up to very well...

- I love my rollercoaster life!!!

 

(Ronan Keating - "Life is a rollercoaster")

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen